Upside Down (2012) DVD + More Blu-Rays ADDED

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

Upside Down (2012) DVD + More Blu-Rays ADDED

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 26 Jul 2017 09:11

There are currently no comparisons of "Upside Down" (2012) DVD. Also there are currently only a couple of Blu-Ray comparisons - are there anymore of these maybe anywhere?

This one might be a little tricky to find information as it's only just been released fairly recently (in the UK anyway).
Ewan_McMahon

Re: Upside Down (2012) DVD + More Blu-Rays

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 26 Jul 2017 15:49

I cannot find any info of a UK Blu-ray. Who released it?
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 27 Jul 2017 09:29

Oh, looks like there hasn't been a UK Blu-Ray release (it's only on DVD in the UK - released in 8th-May this year). I didn't know it had not been released on Blu-Ray in the UK yet. Though when I suggested anymore Blu-Ray comparisons I kind of meant were there any other country release comparisons anywhere (not just UK). Sorry for the mix-up. :oops:

Anyway, so I originally meant there are no DVD comparisons of this title currently on site. Oh and in the UK on DVD it has been released by "Studio: Icon Home Entertainment".
http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/dvd/upside-down
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Upside-Down-DV ... pside+down

Then if any DVD comparisons can be added, are there any other country Blu-Ray releases anywhere? (Not counting UK).

The more comparisons (DVD + Blu-Ray) from any country the more useful it is, I'm now beginning to realise (for my own personal reasearch). :-D
Ewan_McMahon

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 27 Jul 2017 14:42

I updated the Blu-ray entry a few months ago. It's been released in other countries but the US and Australian ones were the only ones found with reliable specs.

For DVD, the German release is the only one I could find. As for the UK, it seems a crime that it wasn't released on Blu-ray. The story is ok, but it's all about the visuals in this movie.
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: Upside Down (2012) DVD + More Blu-Rays ADDED

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 27 Jul 2017 15:39

James-Masaki_Ryan wrote:I updated the Blu-ray entry a few months ago. It's been released in other countries but the US and Australian ones were the only ones found with reliable specs.

For DVD, the German release is the only one I could find. As for the UK, it seems a crime that it wasn't released on Blu-ray. The story is ok, but it's all about the visuals in this movie.

OK then, no problemo - I guess so long as it's listed on this site with at least one or some DVD and Blu-Ray comparisons it's OK, sooner or later some more might turn up. Thanks again for checking.
Ewan_McMahon

Re: Upside Down (2012) DVD + More Blu-Rays ADDED

Postby Ain_Uussaar » 27 Jul 2017 16:24

It sucks when old blockbusters don't get blu-ray releases, but it's really annoying that its becoming a trend to not release new smaller films on blu-ray. There's a few I would like to own but sadly have got released only on DVD in UK - Moonwalkers, Miss Bala, Get a Job, Search Party, Mr Right ..... . It even looks like big studio movie Fist Fight had it's blu-ray release canceled and got DVD only treatment. :(
Ain_Uussaar
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests