The Beckoning Silence (2007 - TV Movie) ADDED

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

The Beckoning Silence (2007 - TV Movie) ADDED

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 15 Jun 2017 18:08

Hi again.

Would like a comparison of "The Beckoning Silence (2007 - TV Movie)" DVD (UK-version if possible). There are currently no comparisons of this title at all from any country in any form (DVD or BlueRay or anything).

---

By the way, is ONE comparison request a day OK? The rules say not to swamp the forum with requests (which I certainly don't want to do), but my other two requests I made in the last few days have essentially already been sorted out + added to the database already. And I probably got many more requests I would like to ask in the future (so glad I discovered this site originally - has helped enormously with my own DVD collection purchasing!). :-D
Ewan_McMahon

Re: The Beckoning Silence (2007 - TV Movie)

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 15 Jun 2017 23:06

The "one" comparison is not per day but one per person.

If you request a title that has many differing editions then that will take some time which we will mark as "IN PROGRESS". You may request another title for comparison during that time, but please don't start requesting more before we start working on your current request.

Here is the lone disc we have specs for with "The Beckoning Silence":
http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/f ... ?fid=42557
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: The Beckoning Silence (2007 - TV Movie)

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 16 Jun 2017 09:37

James-Masaki_Ryan wrote:If you request a title that has many differing editions then that will take some time which we will mark as "IN PROGRESS". You may request another title for comparison during that time, but please don't start requesting more before we start working on your current request.

OK, I think I get it now. So far with my requests, you guys seem to have found data and uploaded the comparisons relatively quickly (well within a day at least). But I think I will keep my requests to one a day anyway just to be safe (except if and when you specifically say a request is "in progress") - probably works better for me and you guys doing one a day from me anyway. :-D

Anyway, thanks for the upload comparison of "The Beckoning Silence (2007 - TV Movie)". Time to move onto the next one I think. :wink:
Ewan_McMahon

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests