E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (theatrical) UK DVD ADDED

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (theatrical) UK DVD ADDED

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 08 Nov 2017 16:48

Hi again, can I request a comparison of the Theatrical-only (1-disk) release of "E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (1982)" UK DVD please. (Which I think is this one listed on Amazon.co.uk):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/T-Extra-Terres ... A383381011

There are a couple of UK DVD listings here on dvdcompare currently, but they are multi-disk releases. I think the 1-disk release was the first time the Theatrical-Version was released individually in the UK without the "20th Anniversary Edition" (a.k.a heavily altered version) included as well in the same box. I'm curious to see how different the DVD-extras are on the 1-disk Theatrical compared to the multi-disk versions.

Also, I could be mistaken, but I think there are x2 UK DVD "Special-Editions" (2-disk) listed on Amazon.co.uk. I assume one is just a re-issue (and both are essentially the same and match the UK 2-disk "Special-Edition" currently listed here on dvdcompare)? Just thought I'd check.
Ewan_McMahon

Re: E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (theatrical) UK DVD

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 08 Nov 2017 23:00

Most likely that is right, but not for certain.
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (theatrical) UK DVD ADDED

Postby Rob_Hunt » 19 Jun 2018 16:17

Added the single disc 2012 release. Looks like it might just be DISC THREE of the original 3-disc set, but with new disc artwork.
Rob_Hunt
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests