Propstore

A place to discuss DVDs and Blu-Rays!

Moderator: Forum Team

Propstore

Postby Samuel_Scott » 14 Mar 2013 21:31

Anyone ever used Propstore.com? From what I can find online they are very reliable and I'm tempted by Ellen Pages's ice skates from X-Men 3.
I work away a lot but I will reply to all PM's within a few days so please have patience!
My 2015 viewing diary - http://www.letterboxd.com/samdvd1/films ... year/2015/
Goal for 2016: 730 films.
Samuel_Scott
Deceased - Former Rewind Staff

Re: Propstore

Postby Jim_Mcdonaugh » 14 Mar 2013 22:31

Underwear is better. :lol:
Jim_Mcdonaugh

Postby Jyri_Lehtinen » 14 Mar 2013 23:08

Yup, they are reliable, some of my friends have ordered stuff from there before. I'm a cheap bastard and most of the items I usually desire there are way out of my price range.

Just checked their current catalog and for a fan of also everything grim and eery, the Venom skull prop from a deleted sequence of Spider-Man 3 intriques me a lot. I have a few other fullsized evil prop skulls on top of the bookshelf already so that would go well together with them. If only I'd have enough willpower to get myself to spend £900 for such item (and probably pay an additional £150-200 for taxes and customs fees). :shocked!:
Work occasionally keeps me off the grid but I'll be around sooner or later.
- Jyri aka GrimReaper - the Walking Discography
Jyri_Lehtinen
Former Rewind Staff

Postby Samuel_Scott » 15 Mar 2013 00:32

Thanks for the info Jyri. I'm tempted but think I might keep an eye on their for something I really really want.
I work away a lot but I will reply to all PM's within a few days so please have patience!
My 2015 viewing diary - http://www.letterboxd.com/samdvd1/films ... year/2015/
Goal for 2016: 730 films.
Samuel_Scott
Deceased - Former Rewind Staff

Postby Jim_Mcdonaugh » 15 Mar 2013 10:14

I'd rather buy myself a new car. Never bought any props. Though a buddy of mine has a lightsaber and some more stuff.

Just checked their current catalog and for a fan of also everything grim and eery, the Venom skull prop from a deleted sequence of Spider-Man 3 intriques me a lot. I have a few other fullsized evil prop skulls on top of the bookshelf already so that would go well together with them. If only I'd have enough willpower to get myself to spend £900 for such item (and probably pay an additional £150-200 for taxes and customs fees).

Wow, it's a lot for some useless junk. :lol: Such things are only good at collecting dust...
Jim_Mcdonaugh

Return to DVD & Blu-Ray Discussion