Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1+2 R B Germany Corrections UPD

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1+2 R B Germany Corrections UPD

Postby Oliver_Wicks » 24 Jun 2018 15:17

Hello :-D.

I've just received my copies of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991) (Region B Germany) and have some corrections for the respective comparisons:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990):

- The Distributors are A!ve and Winklerfilm.
- The case comes with a reversible cover that has the original poster art + FSK Rating on one side and a Ratingless version on the other.
- With the exception of the Audio Commentary, Alternate Ending and the original theatrical trailer for this film, the extras are only available in German without any subtitles.
- The commentary has optional subtitles in English and German.
- The Alternate Ending and Deleted Scenes have text introductions in German.
- The Alternate Ending and Original Theatrical trailer have forced German Subtitles.
- There is a text screen that plays before the films starts, which says this is the uncut version of the film but the reinstated footage will be without German audio, though will have German subtitles.
- The German film title is "Turtles Der Film".
- All the extras are in 480i, except for the German Theatrical trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) and the trailers for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Ooze and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Turtles in Time - which are in 1080p.
- The trailers for the sequels, aren't mentioned on the case.
- The English Theatrical trailer isn't mentioned on the case but the German one is.
- ASIN: B00JEPKM82
- The case erroneously states the total runtime of the extras, to be 7mins when it's actually much longer than that.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991):

- The Distributors are A!ve and Winklerfilm.
- The case comes with a reversible cover that has the original poster art + FSK Rating on one side and a Ratingless version on the other.
- The release year is 1991, not 1990.
- The German film title is "Turtles 2: Das Geheimnis Des Ooze".
- All the extras are in 480i, except for the trailers - which are in 1080p.
- The Commentary and Making Off Featurette, have optional German subtitles.
- There is an additional German Subtitle track that isn't listed on the case, which translates the on-screen titles and signs into German.
- The Theatrical trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) is in English with forced German Subtitles but the trailers for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Ooze and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Turtles in Time, are only available in German.
- The trailers for the sequels, aren't mentioned on the case.
- ASIN: B00JEPKMA0
- The case erroneously states the total runtime of the extras, to be 30mins when it's actually much longer than that.

Sources?: I own both films.
Wise man once say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

American components, Russian components AND ALL MADE IN TAIWAN!!!! - Lev Andropov (Armageddon)
Oliver_Wicks

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1+2 R B Germany Corrections

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 08 Jul 2018 08:38

Updated
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests