Nokas (Blu-ray) UPDATED

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

Nokas (Blu-ray) UPDATED

Postby Markus_Lang » 09 Oct 2018 08:27

I own the Norwegian Blu-ray of Nokas. Some corrections:

1. The video format is 1080i50, not 1080p24.

2. Subtitles: English, Norwegian, Norwegian HoH.

3. The third audio track is Norwegian Audio Descriptive Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.

4. A better wording: “Audio commentary with director Erik Skjoldbjærg and writer Christopher Grøndahl” (similarly for the DVD).

5. Suggested notes: Extras mostly in Norwegian and some in Swedish, without any subtitles. Extras in SD (576i50), except for the trailer (720p50). Package incorrectly states DTS-HD Master Audio track.

The regional encoding of this disc is peculiar. Package states Region B only. When played with simulated Region A device (AnyDVD HD), the disc does give the usual warning (this disc can only be played with Region B players) — and then the disc plays normally. The disc should be tested with other equipment; my Region A player cannot handle the 50 Hz video and therefore cannot play, even if the disc were region-free indeed...

Screenshots in this review, at the end.
Markus_Lang

Re: Nokas (Blu-ray)

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 09 Oct 2018 14:44

I guess we will leave it as "region B" for now.
Updated.

As for the screenshots, I can't see them for some reason. I thought they might be under the spoiler tag but it wasn't there either.
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: Nokas (Blu-ray)

Postby Markus_Lang » 09 Oct 2018 15:27

James-Masaki_Ryan wrote:As for the screenshots, I can't see them for some reason. I thought they might be under the spoiler tag but it wasn't there either.
That’s weird... Can you see the BD cover image in the beginning?

There are two blue “Spoiler” buttons in the first message. The second one hides the images.
Markus_Lang

Re: Nokas (Blu-ray) UPDATED

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 10 Oct 2018 12:53

Ok. I see the second spoiler tag.
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests