Despicable Me UK DVD ADDED

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

Despicable Me UK DVD ADDED

Postby baggish » 31 Jul 2020 22:21

http://dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=25856

Don't know if any of this is worth reporting...

I recently bought two Despicable Me DVDs at my local charity shop and when I got them home I realised I had pretty much double-dipped. It seems there is a single-disc version and a double-disc version for the UK.

The single-disc version is already in the comparison. The only thing that could be added is that there is a Play All option for the three "Despicable Me Mini-Movies" short films. There is also a start-up promo for Blu-Ray as a new technology. But I don't think the ASIN B00EIBF84U is the correct one. The illustration for this ASIN does not include any UK certification. The one I have is B00318CV28 (the barcode is 5050582807707).

Disc one of the double-disc version is identical to the single-disc version. The second disc is basically a promo ("sneak peak" as they call it) for Despicable Me 2:
- Theatrical trailer 1 (2:31)
- Theatrical trailer 2 (1:42)
- Teaser Trailer (0:52)
- Photo Gallery
- ASIN B00CMC15YO
- Barcode 5050582946345

I don't know if it would be worth adding a separate entry for the double-disc version, perhaps a comment that there is also a version with a second disc promoting Despicable Me 2 would be enough.

Stunned to read about Sam, sympathies to everyone who knew him.
baggish

Re: Despicable Me UK DVD

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 07 Aug 2020 00:25

Added it. Thanks!
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests