Dirty Dancing (1987) (UK BluRay)

A place to request new comparisons. For more info, please read the announcement within the forum.

Moderator: Forum Team

Dirty Dancing (1987) (UK BluRay)

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 05 May 2019 15:57

Maybe a bit of an akward request this one.

Can I request comparisons (inc UK if possible as always with my requests) of Dirty Dancing (1987) for BluRay please. With this title, it is already in the database on BluRay for various countries + including x1 UK listing, but I think there have been about x2 or x3 more releases for this title in the UK on BluRay, each with different contents / number of discs etc.

Ultimately I'm guessing the current UK listing "The Keepsake Edition" with x3 discs and tons of extras is probably the best released version when it comes to extras anyway, but would still like to compare with other versions if possible. :-D
Ewan_McMahon

Re: Dirty Dancing (1987) (UK BluRay)

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 05 May 2019 23:29

I couldn't find any additional info since I last updated it. If someone has any other edition, feel free to give us the specs!
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: Dirty Dancing (1987) (UK BluRay)

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 06 May 2019 12:14

James-Masaki_Ryan wrote:I couldn't find any additional info since I last updated it. If someone has any other edition, feel free to give us the specs!

OK, well thanks for checking anyway.

Can I request comparison of another title in the mean time?

I'm kind of keeping you busy again atm. :wink: Sorry about that, hopefully just a few more titles to go (most are titles already in database but don't have UK listings, are ones I hope to see).
Ewan_McMahon

Return to Comparison Requests