Love Actually (2003) - BluRay

A place to request new comparisons. For more info, please read the announcement within the forum.

Moderator: Forum Team

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 22 May 2019 12:43

Another comparison request incoming (I'm keeping you guys busy again, sorry about that - only about a dozen more titles after this I'm hoping to see added/updated). :lol:

Only America and Holland currently listed for this. Also particularly interested with this, as it's one of those titles that has alternate soundtracks in different countries. So curious to know about any and all other countries - particularly if UK data is available, and if they keep to the original variation soundtrack on the UK version.
Ewan_McMahon

Re: Love Actually (2003) - BluRay

Postby Mikael_Pitkänen » 22 May 2019 18:48

Added German and Scandinavian releases. Also updated US releases (there was several errors). UK release is most likely identical to German release (but I cannot confirm). Maybe somebody other can help more with this title :wink:
Mikael_Pitkänen
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: Love Actually (2003) - BluRay

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 18 Jun 2019 13:58

I corrected a few other errors (missing runtimes, wrong audio/subtitles on various releases) and added a few other editions. I didn't add Japan (which released one including a Japanese dub and one edition without) but specs were unreliable from a search. I won't be buying it to check because I really didn't like the movie...
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Return to Comparison Requests