Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris AKA Gamera 3: Iris kakusei (Blu-ra

A place to discuss DVDs and Blu-Rays!

Moderator: Forum Team

Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris AKA Gamera 3: Iris kakusei (Blu-ra

Postby John_Lee » 05 Jul 2012 19:18

Blu-ray A America - (Mill Creek Entertainment)

Hi.

I tried to post this via the comparison form but I've been unable to get it to work (admin will know what I'm on about), so is it okay if I post here about the update on Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris AKA Gamera 3: Iris kakusei (Blu-ray) (1999) and its ongoing subtitle issues?

It now seems that the replacement discs that were being offered by Mill Creek had new problems. Whilst the subtitles were fixed for the movie, the subtitles for the extras were some how made really big. They have now fixed this and are now offering replacements for the replacements.

But it should be noted that these replacements are only being offered to US and Canadian customers, not International customers. There is a site where the fixed Blu-ray can be bought from, but they don't ship to International customers either. So if you are in the UK like me then I'm afraid you are stuck with the borked release unless you've found a way to get the fixed one from the states.

The new updated page regarding all this is now here, not the one linked on the comparison:

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... -replaced/
John_Lee

Return to DVD & Blu-Ray Discussion