An Angel for Satan Blu-ray UPDATED

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

An Angel for Satan Blu-ray UPDATED

Postby Darrel_Griffin » 09 Nov 2021 09:57

An Angel for Satan

*** Note: these corrections are for the Blu-ray page, but they presumably also apply to the DVD page and the Severin DVD release. However, I don't own the DVD release myself, so I can't confirm the DVD specs. ***

---
As a general point, Italian titles are normally written without capitalizing the first letter of most words, usually just that of the first word plus any proper nouns. In this case it is written:

Un angelo per Satana

---
Blu-ray A America - Severin Films :

1. "Barbara & Her Furs" 1967 short film :

runtime is 9:27
in French with optional English subtitles
partial commentary starts at 0:17 and ends at 5:12

2. All subtitles for extras are optional, so you could change the note to:

The video extras are in Italian with optional English subtitles unless noted.

(unless in general in the database, subtitles are assumed to be optional unless stated otherwise, in which case no change is required)

3. Includes easter egg:

From the main menu, select Bonus, highlight "Audio commentary with actress Barbara Steele and horror film historian David Del Valle", press UP to reveal a ghostly face, then press ENTER to play an excerpt from the comedy anthology movie "I motorizzati" (Camillo Mastrocinque, 1962) featuring characters in a cinema watching the movie "Black Sunday" (Mario Bava, 1960), the latter starring Barbara Steele (2:01, in Italian with optional English subtitles).

---
source: I own the Severin Blu-ray
Darrel_Griffin

Re: An Angel for Satan Blu-ray UPDATED

Postby Eric_Cotenas » 11 Nov 2021 06:27

Updated.
Eric_Cotenas
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests