Bangkok Hilton (TV) (1989) extra data UPDATED

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

Bangkok Hilton (TV) (1989) extra data UPDATED

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 29 Jul 2017 13:29

Hey guys, I noticed "Bangkok Hilton (TV)" (1989) comparison was recently added to this site. But I noticed it might be missing a bit of important data (according to wiki anyway) - the 2000 UK DVD release might be missing subtitles during an important scene which is spoken in the Thai language.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangkok_Hilton#Versions

I don't know for certain if this true, but I think it might be worth double-checking. Certainly any (possibly lengthy dialogue) scene that is spoken in a different language without subtitles is going to be awkward - and important thing to know about on the comparison page.
Ewan_McMahon

Re: Bangkok Hilton (TV) (1989) extra data

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 30 Jul 2017 04:33

Updated the notes section.
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: Bangkok Hilton (TV) (1989) extra data UPDATED

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 30 Jul 2017 13:24

James-Masaki_Ryan wrote:Updated the notes section.

Cool - very quickly updated. Heheheheh. :-D Thanks James-Masaki_Ryan!

I hope they re-release this title (in the UK hopefully) in the future. It's frustrating when any title is released on any media format where they forget to add (often essential!) subtitles during a different spoken-language scene. Particuarly presumably when those subtitles were there in the first place when they finished making the film originally.
Ewan_McMahon

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests