Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III - DVD - UK DONE

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III - DVD - UK DONE

Postby Christian_Bütikofer » 05 Jan 2018 01:50

http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=4006

The audio commentary is quite strange: Various parts are repeated word for word by the same people.

One good example: "Insofar as the new version of the adopted Family being kind of more technologically savvy I wanted them to have accumulated, from a series of victims past, little computers, radios, they have contacts, they are almost like aliens on another planet observing our culture through our media and that would allow us for a couple of things to exploit the idea that if you were just dealing with people based on the people you'd seen on television commercials you'd treat them completely differently." (starting at 1:01:47)

The exact same line already was said at 33:34! So this "commentary" seems to be a mix of different snippets recorded by the makers when not watching the movie.

I find it interesting to note ;-), altough I guess maybe not relevant for the database...
Last edited by Christian_Bütikofer on 07 Jan 2018 20:22, edited 1 time in total.
Christian_Bütikofer

Re: Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III - DVD - UK

Postby James-Masaki_Ryan » 07 Jan 2018 12:53

If anyone else can confirm the other releases have the same repeated lines, let us know.
James-Masaki_Ryan
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests