Indiana Jones The Complete Collection (UK) COMPLETE

A collection of completed Requests and Submissions as of December 28th 2014. This is for reference only.

Moderator: Forum Team

Indiana Jones The Complete Collection (UK) COMPLETE

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 26 Feb 2023 19:20

Title: Indiana Jones The Complete Collection (DVD Boxset) - Indiana Jones And The Raiders Of The Lost Ark

Region: 2

Releasing Studio: Lucasfilm Ltd (and) Paramount

Case Type: Keep Case

Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1

Anamorphic?: Anamorphic Widescreen

PAL or NTSC?: Pal

Soundtracks (if a silent film, also state score composer and performer):
***NOTE: The Soundtracks listed below are not listed in alphabetical order on the Soundtracks Menu of the DVD. Also the specific audio type information for each Soundtrack is not specified on the Soundtrack menu of the DVD - the information below I found by way of my DVD-player-program (Media Player Classic) on my Computer.***
English (Captions) AC3 48000 Hz 16 bits stereo 6 channels
French (Captions) AC3 48000 Hz 16 bits stereo 2 channels
German (Captions) AC3 48000 Hz 16 bits stereo 2 channels
***NOTE: If it helps, the label with the DVD Boxset says English Soundtrack is Dolby Digital 5.1, while the French + German Soundtracks are Surround.***

Subtitles (are they optional?): Subtitles are optional. Also there is an option to select Subtitles before main DVD menus and features load.
***NOTE: The following Subtitles are not listed in alphabetical order on the Subtitles Menu of the DVD.***
Danish
Dutch
English
English (for the hearing impaired)
Finnish
French
German
Norwegian
Swedish

Cuts (and if you know it, precise run time): None

Commentaries: None

Extras:
Raiders Of The Lost Ark: An Introduction (7:49)
Indiana Jones: An Appreciation (11:42)
The Melting Face! (8:50)
Storyboards: The Well Of Souls (4:18)
Galleries
- Illustrations and Props (110 images)
- Production Photographs and Portraits (190 images)
- Effects/ILM (94 images)
- Marketing (46 images)

Notes:
Coming Soon Trailer (plays before the main DVD menus and features load):
- Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull (1:44)
Also, after selecting the movie to play for the first time, a “THX” advertisement video (0:47) plays before the main movie.

Easter Eggs: None

Amazon ASIN (US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, or Spain): B001EI9YJK (the overall boxset)

Source: I own a copy

-----

Title: Indiana Jones The Complete Collection (DVD Boxset) - Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom

***NOTE: The specific audio type information for the Soundtrack is not specified on the DVD - the information below I found by way of my DVD-player-program (Media Player Classic) on my Computer.***
***NOTE: If it helps, the label with the DVD Boxset says English Soundtrack is Dolby Digital 5.1.***

Subtitles (are they optional?): Subtitles are optional.
English

Cuts (and if you know it, precise run time): Yes (identical to another UK DVD release of “Indiana Jones The Temple Of Doom”):
There are 1:06 of Cuts for both cinema and video (112:30 PAL).
- Cuts to a close-up of a heart being ripped from the chest and the subsequent self healing of the chest wound.
- The deletion of the line "Leave him alone you bastards" when the Chinese kid is about to be whipped.
- Deletion of the Chinese Kid burning a guard's stomach with a flaming torch (and hence discovering an ability to heal).
- The sequence in which a Sacrifice Victim is being lowered into the fiery pit has been shortened and set to different music.
- Cut to the first 1s or 2s from the shot of his fall in order to delete the image of his head hitting the side of the cliff.

Extras:
The Temple Of Doom: An Introduction (5:59)
The Creep Crawlies (play with pop-up trivia) (11:55)
Travel With Indy: Locations (play with pop-up trivia) (10:31)
Storyboards: The Mine Cart Chase (2:32)
Galleries
- Illustrations and Props (52 images)
- Production Photographs and Portraits (118 images)
- Effects/ILM (40 images)
- Marketing (34 images)

Notes:
Also, after selecting the movie to play for the first time, a “THX” advertisement video (0:47) plays before the main movie.

Amazon ASIN (US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, or Spain): B001EI9YJK (the overall boxset)

-----

Title: Indiana Jones The Complete Collection (DVD Boxset) - Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade

***NOTE: The Soundtracks listed below are not listed in alphabetical order on the Soundtracks Menu of the DVD. Also the specific audio type information for each Soundtrack is not specified on the Soundtrack menu of the DVD - the information below I found by way of my DVD-player-program (Media Player Classic) on my Computer.***
French (Captions) AC3 48000 Hz 16 bits stereo 2 channels
German (Captions) AC3 48000 Hz 16 bits stereo 2 channels
***NOTE: If it helps, the label with the DVD Boxset says English Soundtrack is Dolby Digital 5.1, while the French + German Soundtracks are Surround.***

Subtitles (are they optional?): Subtitles are optional. Also there is an option to select Subtitles before main DVD menus and features load.
***NOTE: The following Subtitles are not listed in alphabetical order on the Subtitles Menu of the DVD.***
Danish
Dutch
English
Finnish
French
German
Norwegian
Swedish

Cuts (and if you know it, precise run time): None (with the exception of the following cut in all releases since the original Theatrical release):
- In the initial theatrical release of "The Last Crusade", Walter Donovan points to a Chest of Gold Items and says to the Sultan of Hatay "... donated by the finest Jewish families in Germany." In all subsequent releases of the film, including this one, the word "Jewish" has been edited out of the dialogue.

Extras:
The Last Crusade: An Introduction (6:14)
Indy’s Women: The American Film Institute Tribute (9:24)
Indy’s Friends And Enemies (10:48)
Storyboards: The Opening Sequence (3:40)
Galleries
- Illustrations and Props (53 images)
- Production Photographs and Portraits (122 images)
- Effects/ILM (52 images)
- Marketing (16 images)

Notes:

-----

Title: Indiana Jones The Complete Collection (DVD Boxset) - Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull (2 Disc Special Edition - Disc 1)

Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1

***NOTE: The specific audio type information for the Soundtrack is not specified on the DVD - the information below I found by way of my DVD-player-program (Media Player Classic) on my Computer.***
***NOTE: If it helps, the label with the DVD Boxset says English Soundtrack is Dolby Digital 5.1.***

Danish
Dutch
English
Finnish
Norwegian
Swedish

Extras:
The Return Of A Legend (17:37)
Pre-Production (11:47)

Notes: After selecting the movie to play for the first time, a “THX” advertisement video (0:47) plays before the main movie.

-----

Title: Indiana Jones The Complete Collection (DVD Boxset) - Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - Special Features (2 Disc Special Edition - Disc 2)

Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1

English (Captions) AC3 48000 Hz 16 bits stereo 2 channels

Danish
English
French
Dutch
Norwegian
Finish
Swedish

Extras:
Production Diary: Making ‘Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull’
(Play all option):
- Shooting Begins: New Mexico (14:20)
- Back To School: New Haven. Connecticut (10:17)
- Welcome To The Jungle: Hilo. Hawaii (6:27)
- On-Set Action (27:24)
- Exploring Akator (14:27)
- Wrapping Up! (7:29)
Warrior Makeup (5:36)
The Crystal Skulls (10:13)
Iconic Props (10:03)
The Effects Of Indy (22:44)
Adventures In Post-Production (12:47)
Closing: Team Indy (3:44)
Pre-Visualization Sequences
- Area 51 Escape (3:54)
- Jungle Chase (5:50)
- Ants Attack (4:31)
Galleries
- The Art Department
-- The Adventure Begins (29 images)
-- Cemetery And Jungle (38 images)
-- Akator (101 images)
- Stan Winston Studio:
-- Corpses, Skeletons And Mummies (34 images)
-- Aliens And Crystal Skulls (42 images)
- Production Photographs (72 images)
- Portraits (63 images)
- Behind-The-Scenes Photographs (39 images)
Trailers
- Theatrical Trailer 2 (1:48)
- Theatrical Trailer 3 (1:51)
- Indiana Jones: The Ultimate Action Hero (1:09)

Notes: None

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

One final thing I thought I'd mention here since I've created these notes for this Boxset (rather than create a new post on the "Comparison Corrections" pages):
There are currently 3 spelling mistakes on the existing "Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull" listing page http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/f ... ?fid=13575
For the Germany + Spain + United Kingdom listings, there are notes for each that have been labelled as "Staw Winston Studio". This is incorrect, they should each be >>>Stan<<< Winston Studio. The America listing appears to be correct though.
Ewan_McMahon

Re: Indiana Jones The Complete Collection (UK) IN PROGESS

Postby Anthony_DiPaola » 27 Feb 2023 02:48

I'll take this.
Anthony_DiPaola
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: Indiana Jones The Complete Collection (UK) ADDED

Postby Anthony_DiPaola » 27 Feb 2023 08:11

All now added along with the Canadian releases! Since they're also available separately, I added them as individual releases (with availability note added for Crystal Skull), "Stan Winston" has also been corrected. ;)

Many thanks pal! PS. Excited for the next movie? ;)
Anthony_DiPaola
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Re: Indiana Jones The Complete Collection (UK) ADDED

Postby Ewan_McMahon » 27 Feb 2023 10:39

Anthony_DiPaola wrote:Many thanks pal! PS. Excited for the next movie? ;)

Well, I would love to see another great Indiana Jones movie. But from what I've been hearing (rumors etc from people online), sadly this new movie may include an unlikable new character, who might be insulting and putting down Indy much of the time, and possibly even taking over from Indy at the end of the movie - which I really do not want to see happen!

Oh, just so you know, I spotted a few more spelling mistakes on the Indiana Jones listing pages:

Raiders Of The Lost Ark - http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/f ... ?fid=12870
--- R1 America - Paramount Home Entertainment [2008 Release] Special Edition
--- R2 United Kingdom - Paramount Home Entertainment [2008 Release] Special Edition
In the 'Notes' section for these country listings:
(Error): "witj the special editions of" should be >>>with<<<.

Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom - http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/f ... ?fid=21004
--- R2 United Kingdom - Paramount Home Entertainment [2008 Release] Special Edition
In the 'Notes' section for this country listing:
(Error): "with the special editions of" seems to have been typed twice.
(Error): The word "and" in the middle of the web-link addresses for "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" has been included as part of the web-link addresses.

Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade - http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=4155
In the 'Notes' section for this country listing:
(Error): "with the special editions of" seems to have been typed twice.
(Error): The word "and" in the middle of the web-link addresses for "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" has been included as part of the web-link addresses.

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/f ... ?fid=13575
In the 'Notes' section for this country listings:
(Possible error): There is no visible space between the two web-link addresses for "Raiders of the Lost Ark", "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" (apart from a comma) - although these two web-link addresses are correct (they link to their correct listing-pages), at first glance the way it looks labelled on screen might be a bit confusing (it looks like only one web-link when there are two different).
Ewan_McMahon

Re: Indiana Jones The Complete Collection (UK) FAO Anthony

Postby Anthony_DiPaola » 22 Mar 2023 08:36

Thanks for your patience, the errors have finally been fixed! You really got a good eye. ;)

And thanks to James for alerting this to me tonight (I lose my own head if it wasn't attached to my shoulders).
Anthony_DiPaola
Rewind Moderator
Rewind Moderator

Return to Completed Submissions and Requests